Construction of the city gas supply network in Leskovac, Uncategorized
Construction of the city gas supply network started today in the industrial zone in Leskovac, in the presence of Russian Ambassador to Serbia Alexandar Konuzin, Yugorosgaz Serbia CEO Vladimir Koldin and Leskovac Mayor Slobodan Kocic.
Konuzin assessed that that was another example of development of the cooperation between Serbia and Russia and that the development of relations would also contribute to stronger economic cooperation between the two countries.
Mentioning the global economic crisis, Konuzin said that “Serbia is in a complex period of economic development, which is why it is important that Yugorosgaz continuously builds the gas pipeline network on the territory of Serbia.”
Mayor Kocic stressed that the construction of the gas supply network had commenced in the vicinity of the building sites of future factories of South Korea’s Yura and Germany’s Falke and the plants of several other foreign investors.
– The first question asked by all investors who come to Leskovac and consider investing in this area is: Is there a gas system in Leskovac? It is now much easier for me to talk with investors – said the mayor.
Yugorosgaz CEO Vladimir Koldin said that the citizens of Leskovac would be able to use the gas supplied via the new network as early as at the beginning of 2012.
– We can say that we have fulfilled 80 percent of our obligations in Leskovac, the Nis-Leskovac gas pipeline is 95 percent completed, and we are today starting the construction of the first phase of the gas distribution pipeline in Leskovac – said Koldin.
An agreement on the connection of Leskovac to the gas system was signed in August 2006.
- November 28, 2023 Bulgaria: Difficulties in collecting tax on russian gas transit
- November 28, 2023 Europe: TTF gas futures reached 44 €/MWh on November 21
- November 28, 2023 Europe: Electricity proces ranged from 70 to 132 €/MWh in week 47