Duboko Solid Waste Management Project, Uncategorized
This Notice updates the General Procurement Notice for the Duboko Solid Waste Management Project which was initially published in Procurement Opportunities on 13 June 2007.
Duboko Waste Management Company (Duboko), a utility enterprise established in 2005 for the purpose of constructing and operating a regional solid waste landfill for nine municipalities, has received a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. The proposed project has a total estimated cost of up to EUR 12.6 million.
The main works for landfill construction has been already procured. The following goods, works and services are expected to be procured in 2011:
- design and construction of 8 transfer stations
- supply of specialized vehicles
Contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the EBRD will be tendered in accordance with the EBRD
- December 3, 2023 Hungary: Day-ahead gas price amounted to 39.5 euros per MWh on Sunday
- December 3, 2023 Montenegro: Several big solar power plants to be built
- December 3, 2023 Montenegro: Energy companies to apply artificial intelligence