EBRD considers granting EUR 45 million loan to EPS, Uncategorized
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) considers granting a EUR 45 million loan to the Electric Power Company of Serbia (EPS), EPS Director General Dragomir Markovic announced.
He said to the press that the loan was intended for the construction of mini hydroelectric power plants of 10 MW on the existing water power facilities and free water flows.
– I hope that the implementation of this project will start as early as this year – said Mr. Markovic.
As he pointed out, the EBRD has already approved the loan preliminarily, and now the decision of the Board of Directors is awaited.
– Construction of mini hydroelectric power plants may commence very soon. Preparation of studies and projects is already underway – said the director general of the EPS.
- December 3, 2023 Hungary: Day-ahead gas price amounted to 39.5 euros per MWh on Sunday
- December 3, 2023 Montenegro: Several big solar power plants to be built
- December 3, 2023 Montenegro: Energy companies to apply artificial intelligence