Leskovac Solar Plant Main Project soon – Tender for contractor most probably in May Leskovac Solar Plant Main Project soon – Tender for contractor most probably in May, Uncategorized
The process of selection of the preliminary design for the solar power plant in Leskovac is in the final phase and the author of the winning preliminary design will also be hired to design the main project, Leskovac Assistant Mayor Milorad Mladenovic announced for eKapija.
Leskovac has already issued a pre-qualification questionnaire for the construction of a 950 kWp photovoltaic power plant, while the tender should be announced in May.
– We have provided funds for this project from the Construction Industry Aid Programme so that only the companies accredited by the Ministry of Environment Protection and Spatial Planning will be able to bid on the tender. Our plan is that the construction starts in summer and that the power plant be finished by the end of 2011 – said Mr. Mladenovic.
The City of Leskovac plans to have this solar power plant built in the village of Velika Biljanica. According to the words of our interlocutor, that location is good and it will be easy for the Electric Power Company of Serbia (EPS) to take the energy.
– The money from solar energy will be placed at the disposal of the City Agriculture Development Fund – said Mr. Mladenovic.
- February 22, 2024 SEE region: Electricity prices ranged from 54 to 89 euros/MWh in week 7
- February 22, 2024 Montenegro: Investors are very interested in small hydropower plants
- February 22, 2024 Serbia: A hike in electricity prices is probably unnecessary